My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Knipex 86-03-125 5" Pliers Wrench - Plastic Grip Images
Knipex 86-03-125 5" Pliers Wrench - Plastic Grip - Featuring LynchNW Laser Etched Logos or Customer Name
Meet the Pliers Wrench - A One-Of-A-Kind Tool with Unlimited Possibilities...
From gripping and holding to pressing and bending applications, there is little that the Pliers Wrench can't do.
With smooth jaws that won't damage or mar the surface of workpieces to a push-button adjustment that maintains the tool's setting, the Pliers Wrench is everything that you need to get the job done.
- Replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Smooth jaws for careful installation of plated fittings
- Will not round off nuts and bolts and won't damage chrome and other soft finishes
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The action of the jaws allows bolted connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Lever transmission greater than 10 to 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened