My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Knipex 87-01-125 5" Cobra Pliers - Plastic Grip Images
Knipex 87-01-125 5" Cobra Pliers - Plastic Grip with LynchNW Logos or Customer Name Lasered
Meet the Cobra - The Indispensable Gripping Machine
No more time-consuming test-adjusting to achieve the correct size. Now, simply position the upper jaw to the workpiece, press the button and close the lower jaw.
Say "goodbye" to those awful blood blisters you get with other gripping pliers. We've designed a built-in pinch guard that prevents blood blisters on your hand. Your safety is our first priority.
Innovative. Efficient. Safe. That's the KNIPEX Difference.
For use in precision mechanics, hobbies and in the home.
Improved access in very confined spaces, perfect for an emergency tool kit
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low hand force required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and stable gripping
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Grey atramentized
- Polished head
- Handles with non-slip plastic coating